Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), after adding or editing reason codes, the UI does not reflect the changes and instead shows all the previous ones.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate in the POS Client: Admin -> Security -> Reason Codes.
- Go to any reason code group (e.g., Capture Customer ID Types).
- Edit or Add any reason code under that group.
- Select Done (F9) and exit that screen.
- Again navigate to the Capture Customer ID Types Reason Code (or whichever one you edited above). All the previous ones added do not appear, and the same default reason codes appear again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms