Performance Issues In RPBLD Job
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue in RPLBLD batch for few particular threads while running in multi-thread mode.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Set Vdate such that week day for data set up should be 1.
2. Set up item-locs to be reviewed for week day 1 for a particular supplier which is having items on item_hts as well 200 thousand plus item loc records created in REPL_DAY for the main supplier in thread 6 for week day 1. This is the total count of records processed.
3. Set up ITEM_HTS records for at-least 500+ items for this particular supplier.
4. Run Replenishment jobs and after RPLEXT batch, for reviewed item-locs. REPL_RESULTS get created and ORD_TEMP table gets populated with data for this supplier.
5. Run RPLBLD batch. Observe that the job overruns.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms