How Are Sales Order Value, Forecasting, and Inventory Analysis Facts Generated in APCC?
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Planning Command Center - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We see dollar values assigned to APCC measures, but cannot determine how these are calculated.
Sales Orders Value - Promised Date (USD)
Sales Orders Value - Requested Date (USD)
Sales Orders Value - Scheduleed Date (USD)
We cannot make sense of how these are dollarized, they do not match the dollar value of the sales order line. So is this a calculated value in APCC, and if so, what is the calculation?
In addition, the following are Forecasting Facts:
- Booking Forecast - Value (USD)
- Booking History - Value (USD)
- Consensus Forecast Value (USD)
- Budget (USD)
- Current Shipment Plan (USD)
- Final Forecast - Value (USD)
- Financial Forecast - Value (USD)
The following are Inventory Analysis Facts:
- Inventory Value in IO Plan (USD)
- Safety Stock in IO Plan - Value (USD)
How are these valued in APCC?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms