Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Unapproving a clearance in RPM is not reflected in the related promotion recalculation in SIM.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select an item-location combination with a unit retail.
- Create a clearance in RPM for a item location combination for a future date. The clearance will flow into RK_PRICE_CHANGE table in SIM with correct unit retail price.
- Create a simple promotion in RPM for the same item location combination for a future date that the price change date. The promotion will flow into RK_PRICE_CHANGE table in SIM with correct unit retail price.
- Bring the clearance into worksheet status in RPM, the status of the price change in RK_PRICE_CHANGE table changes to ‘9’ deleted.
- Note that the unit retail against the promotion remains unchanged. It should be recalculated as the clearance is moved to worksheet status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms