Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Endeca Information Discovery Studio - Version 2.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We would like to decomission/Archive a Endeca Latitude Application. There is a new another application running in the studio, which we do not want to disturb.
1) Disable the rungraph Job which refreshes MDEX
2) Stop all MDEX services which listens to the old application
3) Archive the old ETL Project
4) Export the Latitude Studio Community Pages of the old application and delete it.
5) What all other information can we archive? Like queries and customization done etc..
6) Archive the Datasources (json files)
Are these tasks correct or are there any additional tasks/precautions?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms