Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Information Manager - Version 2.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever a SOAP request is sent to query for an existing patient, "Internal Error: null" errorCode="General Exception" is returned by OHIM in query response:
1. Patient is created into OHMPI.
2. OHMPI sends an HL7 Patient Identity feed to OHIM.
3. Patient is successfully created into OHIM. (This was checked into database's tables).
4. A "Register Document Set-b" transaction (IHE ITI-42) is sent to OHIM (file attached to this SR).
5. Document is successfully registred into OHIM (Successful response was received and a new record was created into OHIM database).
6. A "Registred Stored Query" transaction (IHE ITI-18) is sent to OHIM (file attached to this SR).
8. OHIM returns that Patient id ("xxxxxxx^^^&220.127.116.11.22222.3&ISO") is not an integer.
9. Patient id is set to "2222222" only.
10. OHIM returns a "Internal Error: null" errorCode="General Exception" inside its response.
OHIM database or logs, doesn't provide further details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms