Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Standard procedure for discrepancy resolution for [credit note/credit note request] leads to incorrect unit cost for items via resolution action.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Upload EDI Credit Note Request (CRDNTRQ) with 2 items or through front end.
- Create Credit Note (CRDNT) from CRDNTRQ and make QTY=+5 discrepancy for the second item only.
- Go to Credit Note online matching.
- Search for the created pair of documents.
- Notice that for these documents, QTY and COST are out of tolerance.
- Click on QTY resolution button.
- Fully resolve QTY discrepancy using reason code for Credit Memo creation.
- Notice that a new record appears in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table.
- Run reimrollup batch to have document created.
- Notice that document has resolution_adjusted QTY=5 and unit_cost incorrect for the first item, which had no discrepancy at all.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms