Default From Receipts Functionality Performance Issue
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We find that after applying the fix for <Bug 21161841>, we face a performance issue with Default from Receipts option.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new order in RMS.
- Do receiving by running script to generate multiple shipments.
- Log in to ReIM and navigate to Document Maintenance tab > Document Search.
- Enter Action as New and Document Type as Merchandise Invoice.
- Click OK to enter ‘Invoice Maintenance Header’ screen.
- Enter Invoice name.
- Enter newly created order in the Order No field. Click Tab. Vendor field will be automatically populated.
- Enter other details like Location, Invoice Date, Calculate Due Date, Total Cost Ex Tax, Total Tax Cost, Total Cost Inc Tax, Invoice Qty.
- Click on Details tab. Invoice Maintenance Detail screen opens up with all shipments/ receipts detail.
- Select any/ all shipments and click on ‘Default from Receipts’ tab.
- System takes time to load and eventually the page crashes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms