CCR Failed Using 2 MSCC in a Single Session
(Doc ID 2054079.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Envelop, request, response
CCR should be able to handle 2 MSCCs in a single session.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer has 60MB left in SLC
2. SLR for all SLCs - success
3. CCR-I with 2 MSCCs : for Service-Identifier 1 and 2 - success
4. CCR-U with 1 MSCC : 60MB+1byte on Service-Identifier 1 - success
5. SNR for the SLC that changed status - success
6. CCR-T with 2 MSCCs : 5MB on Service-Identifier 1 and 50MB on Service-Identifier 2 - fails on Service-Identifier 1 and succeeds on Service-Identifier 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document