Changes Made in the Results Section of an Allocation Do Not Honor the Store Calculation Multiple > 1
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing an allocation at the SKU level, and when using a Store Calc Multiple that results in a Store Calc Mult Value > 1, the Store Calc Mult Value is not honored when making changes in the Results section of the allocation. In addition, the user is able to approve the allocation when the allocation quantities are not multiples of the Store Calc Mult Value.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a new SKU level allocation. Ensure that the ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.SUPP_PACK_SIZE for the Item/Supplier/Country combination is > 1.
2. Enter Release Date.
3. Apply Locations.
4. Apply Rules.
5. In the Review Item section, change the Store Calculation Multiple option to Case.
7. In the Results section, modify a store's allocation qty to a value not divisible by the ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.SUPP_PACK_SIZE value.
8. Save the allocation, then close, and reopen the allocation. Note that qtys have been updated.
9. Select Workflow/Approve.
10. Reopen the allocation. Note that the store's approved allocation qty is not divisible by the Store Calc Mult Value.
11. Note records in ALLOC_DETAIL also reflect the same qty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms