Item Lookup Does Not Show Correct Case Size for Store/Item Primary Supplier
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Lookup does not show correct case size for Store Primary Supplier.
Item Lookup screen displays the case size from item master data, for the default supplier, instead of the pack size defined in item/supplier/country record for the primary supplier.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Identify an article with two suppliers.
- Ensure that the item is ranged for two stores. Each store has a different supplier mentioned in AS_ITM_RTL_STR table.
- Each supplier should have defined a different case size for Store/Item/Supplier/Country record (RK_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table).
- Log into SIM for the store which has second supplier allocated as main supplier, not the item's default one.
- Navigate to Item Lookup screen and search for the item.
- Notice that in Item Detail screen Primary supplier is displayed correctly as Store-Item-supplier, but the case size value is the Item Primary/Default supplier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms