Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Category Management - Version 14.1 and later
Oracle Retail Advanced Science Engine - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Consumer Decision Trees app, on Generate Models / Data Setup stage, error is returned when trying to delete an interval:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Generate CDTs / Data Setup: Category Selections -- add Coffee (demo data).
2. Generate CDTs / Data Setup: Time Interval Setup -- add 2015 Fiscal Year and add 2011 Fiscal Week wk 1 to wk 15 (demo data).
3. Try to delete 2015 and see error mentioned above.
4. Leaving as-is, go to Generate CDTs / Data Filtering and Run.
5. CDT Overview: Data Setup says "Completed with Errors" and Data Filtering says "Scheduled for later".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms