Multiple Drag&Drop of Items to Relationships Tab Causes Insufficient Privilege
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple drag&drop of items to Relationships tab (or Task Content tab in PPM) causes Insufficient Privilege error.
Drag&drop adds the first item successfully, but fails to add the second item.
Multiple Drag&Drop of items to Relationships tab (or Task Content tab in PPM) completes successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Admin, create a subclass 'Finished Goods' under Items > Parts.
2. Create a criteria for 'Finished Goods' as following:
Criteria: Finished Goods.Title Block.Lifecycle Phase In Pilot
3. Create Role01 with following privileges:
- Discover Items
- Create Eng Changes
- Modify Eng Changes
- Read Finished Goods with criteria created in step2
- Modify Finished Goods with criteria created in step2
4. Create UserA with Role01.
5. Log into WebClient as admin, create Part01 and Part02 with subclass 'Finished Goods'.
6. Create ECO01, add Part01 and Part02 to Affected Items(AI) table, and set Lifecycle phase = Pilot for both AIs.
7. Release ECO01
8. Log in to Web client as UserA, search and open Part01 and Part02.
9. Create ECO02 and go to Relationships table.
10. Drag and drop Part01 to ECO02.Relationships table from left pane.
-> Part01 is added successfully
11. Drag and drop Part02 to ECO02.Relationships table from left pane.
-> Part02 is not added with Insufficient Privilege error
Same issue occurs when adding items to Content tab in PPM tasks.
What Is Working
Add items to Relationships tab using "Add by search", not "Drag&Drop"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms