RIB WebLogic Server Administrator Console is Not Showing the Publishing Family JMS Queue/Topic Names
(Doc ID 2054918.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Integration Bus (RIB) WebLogic Server Administrator console is not showing the Publishing Family JMS Queue/Topic Names in the JNDI Tree.
Steps for the Navigation:
1. Log in to WebLogic console of RIB.
2. Environment --> Servers --> Click on either any of the rib-<app>-server.
3. Below to 'Save' button, there will be 'View JNDI Tree ' option.
4. Click on it to open a new 'Oracle Weblogic server Administration console' page.
5. Navigate to the flow rib-<app>-server --> jms --> Generic -->Topic --> jms1
6. Under jms1 it will have the list of topics and XAConnectionFactoryjms1.
7. Notice that in this list, there are only rib-<app> subscription topics and not the publishing topics.
Where to check the corresponding Publishing JMS Queue/Topics?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document