Transfer List Screen is Not Refreshed When 'Cancel' is Clicked on 'BOL' Screen; the Transfer Create is Cancelled, Though the Transfer is Created in the DB
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch becomes available.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), we find that when a store to store transfer is created, the transfer list screen is not refreshed after...
- "BOL" (Bill of Lading) button is clicked
- 'Cancel' button is pressed in BOL screen and
- The transfer create is cancelled
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into SIM.
- Navigate to Shipping/Receiving - Transfers.
- Click on 'Create Transfer'.
- Enter the data in the “Transfer To” field and add a valid item. Update the shipped quantity.
- Click on the 'BOL' button.
- Note that a transfer is created in the back end before the control moves to the BOL screen.
- Click on the 'Cancel' button from the BOL screen.
- Click on the 'Cancel' button from the TransferCreate screen.
- Observe that the newly created transfer from step #5 is not listed in the Transfer List screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms