TPILSR Record Missing for Overlapping Promotions: Correct Promotion Retail Not Fed to Interface Systems
(Doc ID 2055073.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 24-Mar-2017
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) version 13.1.6, the TPILSR record is missing for overlapping promotions. This causes the correct promotion retail to not feed properly to other interface systems.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a promotion effective [vdate+2] and ending [vdate+10] for an item/location for 10% off.
- Create another promotion effective [vdate+5] and ending [vdate+15] for the same item/location for 20% off.
- Run the RPM promo publish and export batches.
- Move the vdate to [vdate+1].
- Create a price change effective [vdate+3] for the same item/location.
- Run the RPM promo publish and export batches again.
- Note that the MOD records are published in the pub file with TPILSR for the 2nd promotion, but do not include the TPILSR record for the 1st promotion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!