Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 to 13.4.8 [Release 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Importing a Retail Transaction Log (RTLOG) of transaction having a partial Pick up of an item is causing SALE_ITEM_REQ error in Retail Sales Audit (ReSA).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Point of Service (POS) application and scan an item for 4 times.
2. Select an item and then select Item Tab -> Pickup.
3. Enter Customer ID and then Pickup Date.
4. Click on Tender and complete the Transaction.
5. Receipt prints with Order details.
RTLOG generated for this ORDINT, along with Item details.
6. Now select TRANSACTION -> ORDER -> Modify -> PICK UP tab and Enter the order number created in Step(4).
7. Now select the Pickup item and Click on Pending Button, the status of the item changes to Pending.
8. Click on Tender and complete the Transaction.
RTLOG generated for ORDPAR, with No ITEM information available.
9.When consume this RTLOG in ReSA, it gives an error "SALE_ITEM_REQ".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms