Elapsed Cell Is Editable at "All Calendar" Level when Completely Elapsed Period Is Selected
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Fusion Client version 14.0.1, if the user selects a completely elapsed period (e.g., YEAR = 2013), and looks at the "All Calendar" level, then the cell is editable while all other calendar levels are read-only. This is not expected behavior. For current/future periods, it works exactly as expected; however,
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Planner workbook.
- Select all available weeks: the weeks are all elapsed weeks.
- Select a store.
- Go to "Initialise Plan" worksheet.
- Click on Calendar tile and select both "week" and "All Calendar" levels.
- At "All Calendar" level, the measures for unelapsed period are writable; for example, "Wp Net Sales V", becomes writable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms