Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management(SIM) Stock Count Re-Count, the 'Items Left to Count' value is not displayed accurately.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Perform Stock Count and trigger a re-count(for example 11 items are in the re- count).
2. Once in the re-count, the number of 'items left to count' is decremented correctly.
3. When user gets to the end of the count and select option-2 "Quick Save".
Screen shows - "Left to Count : 0".
4. Return to menu screen.
5. select option -6 "Items Left to Count" and the screen shows starting number as 11 in this case.
6. Select option-1 "Return to Count".
7. The screen shows "Left to Count: 11".
This should be 0 since the count was already completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms