Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), customer details displayed on the Customer hyperlink in the status region are not updated with Tax ID when added or updated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Search for a customer that exists in the DB or add a new customer and note the ID.
- Select F3 POS.
- Select F7 Customer.
- Select F2 Find -> Cust ID or Cust Info and search for customer ID from step 1.
- On Customer Info screen, check if Tax ID is added. If not, then add a Tax ID.
- Link the Customer by Selecting F3/Link.
- On Sell Item screen, Customer must be added and Customer name hyperlink must be visible in the Status region.
- Select Customer.
- Note that the Customer Tax ID field is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms