BRM Package ACCT_SYNC Exceeding Open Cursors In Oracle Database
(Doc ID 2056048.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Offline Mediation Controller - Version 6.0.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 6.0]
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BRM_PIN Package called ACCT_SYNC is holding maximum number of cursors and throwing exceptions in OCOMC Nodes.
Polling Interval for the BRM Queue IFW_RECYCLE_SYNC_QUEUE is set as 1 minute.
Note : If Customer restarts OCOMC Server then around 700 cursors are getting released, but when they start again, after sometime the same issue is occurring.
Errors observed in OCOMC Logs:
- Go to OMC_HOME/ocomc/bin
- Execute ./gui from x11 Display enabled.
- This will open OMC GUI Console.
- Login with the credentials.
- Stop RECYCLE_CC Node
- Check the Number of Open Cursors. Its very less.
- Start the RECYCLE_CC Node and wait for few hours.
- Check the Open Cursor count in database, it says 800+ for Single session ID which is holding BRM_PIN Database user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document