Hours are Submitted For Approval Even After Activity Is Removed Using 'Remove This Task' Option.
Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hours for the removed Task are being submitted for approval.
Hours should not be submitted for approval for Tasks that have had the 'Remove this Task' action.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Team Member and go to Timesheets (TS) tab (user needs to have appropriate privileges for Team Member and Timesheet entry).
2. Enter TS for Week W1 against activities Act1, Act 2 & Act 3 and Save it.
3. Modify the TS for same week (Week 1) & remove Act 2 (which had say 5hrs) & add Act 4 to this TS.
4. Verify total hours is correct (i.e. 40 hours) and verify Act1, Act 3 and Act 4 are on the TS & Submit.
5. Go to Timesheet Approval and check 'submitted' Timesheet for user.
This is issue is replicated only when Timesheet is rejected and re-submitted again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms