Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), users are not allowed to either save, dispatch, or add items to a transfer. In the Transfer List screen, when accepting a transfer with all items 0 and then dispatching, the message 'Transfer Dispatch Successful' appears; however, the transfer remains in 'Pending' status.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In SIM, create a Transfer request from store A to store B for 3 items.
- In store B, open the transfer request and mark Qty for all items as ZERO.
- Press the Accept button. Confirmation message "Are you sure you want to accept the selected transfer now?" is displayed. Select Yes, and message "Transfer Request was accepted successfully" is displayed. Press OK.
- The items are removed from the Transfer Out Detail screen and the user can select Done, Dispatch, Main Menu, Delete and Cancel. Press Cancel.
- Observe that the transfer is in 'Pending' status and now the user is not allowed to either save, dispatch or add items to the transfer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms