Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.3 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management (RPM) throws a MaxMessageSizeExceededException error when editing a promotion component with more than 50 items in it.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a promotion in RPM (1 simple component and 100 items in the component).
- Click Add component. Choose simple type component and enter description, then click Next.
- Add 100 items to the component and a promo zone with about 600 stores in the zone.
- Enter 1 dollar amount off and click Apply.
- Click Save and Done.
- Try to edit the component and the error will appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms