Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to apply a patch to P6 EPPM using the patch utility (for example, applying patch set 5 to P6 EPPM r15.1), the following error occurs on the "Patch Progress" screen when the progress bar reaches around 97%:
"Failed retrieving application information from Weblogic server: Patch Source Mismatch. Please choose the correct patch source."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Extract the compressed file (zip) for the patch set.
- Browse to $patch_media_home/P6EPPM-$Version/PatchUtility/$Operating_System/install
- Launch runInstaller.cmd/.sh
- On the "welcome" screen, click next.
- On the "Specify P6 Installed Location" screen of the patch utility:
- Enter the path for "Primavera P6 Home" (example: G:\P6EPPM_1)
- Enter the path for "Patch Source" (entering the parent directory of the actual patch source)
- Keep Typical selected
- Click Next
- On the "Specify Weblogic Server Details" screen, enter the required information for the P6 EPPM domain, then click next.
- On the "Patch Summary" screen, click Install.
- Note the error which occurs on the "Patch Progress" screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms