Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add customer information for Layaway transaction with 'Print' or 'Printed & Email' selection for receipt preference , Invalid Data Notice dialog is displayed upon not providing the Telephone Number value.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to Point of Service (POS) application.
2. Click on "Transaction F5" >> "Layaway F6" >> "New F2"
3. Search and link a customer (whose email id is not available in the DB)
4. At Layaway Customer screen, select Receipt Preference as 'Email' or 'Printed & Email'
5. Provide all the required information, except the phone number.
6. Press Enter button, below message is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms