Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management (RPM) allows you to create an item level exception for a location which is not ranged. As expected, the item exception record is created for the first child item. However, the application does not throw any error or warning message indicating that the second item is not ranged to one of the zones. Furthermore, the item exception record is created for the second child item for the zone to which it is not mapped. Can you please clarify this behavior?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Create a parent item with two children (for example, child item 1 is ranged to locations in zones 1, 2, & 3; child item 2 is ranged to locations in zones 1 & 2 only).
- Log in to RPM.
- Create a simple promotion at a parent item zone level.
- Click Apply. A promotion detail will be created in the multi record block.
- Select the promotion detail to enable the item exception panel.
- In item exception panel, create a transaction level exception and select both the items.
- Click Create Exception or Create Exclusion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms