Baseline Dates Are Not Updating For Activities Within A Filter
(Doc ID 2057113.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.2 1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Baseline (BL) Finish dates are not updating when filter is applied to Baseline update.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a test project with single activity (Not Started).
2. Assign a Planned Start date to the activity (schedule the project).
3. Create a Baseline for the project.
4. Change the activity type for activity to 'Finish Milestone'.
5. Change the Planned start date and set the time as 8:00AM (should be the
starting time of the working day).
6. Update the Baseline, you can see the issue (i.e. BL Finish date will move
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document