Baseline Dates Are Not Updating For Activities Within A Filter
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.2 1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Baseline (BL) Finish dates are not updating when filter is applied to Baseline update.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a test project with single activity (Not Started).
2. Assign a Planned Start date to the activity (schedule the project).
3. Create a Baseline for the project.
4. Change the activity type for activity to 'Finish Milestone'.
5. Change the Planned start date and set the time as 8:00AM (should be the
starting time of the working day).
6. Update the Baseline, you can see the issue (i.e. BL Finish date will move
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms