Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the error below occurs on the ITEMSUPPCTRY form when creating new items. This occurs after the Estimated Landed Cost (ELC) expense information is provided. Item creation does still push through; however, this error is frequently raised.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new item; set required information.
- Set Supplier, then click Item-Supplier-Country of sourcing.
- Set Country of Sourcing (IT) > Create.
- Provide Unit Cost/Cost Case information: Case > Dimensions > EA > Set weight parameters > Press OK + Repeat.
- Set another Dimension: Case > Set weight parameters, but DO NOT click OK + Repeat. Go to ELC Expenses directly instead.
- Provide expense information > Press OK.
- When ELC expense window closes, user is returned to [itemsuppctry]. Press OK and note the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms