Serialized Item Serial Number Added Twice During Return
(Doc ID 2057267.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), an incorrect dialog message is displayed on the Duplicate Serial Number screen when the same Serial Number is added twice during returns. This issue can be reproduced using either the 'Return with Receipt' or 'Return with No Receipt' flow.
- Set the following to 'true' in client's application.properties file: IMEIEnabled=true
- All the systems must be online.
- ORPOS must be connected with SIM.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Click on Return button.
- Enter a transaction number where the transaction number does not exist in DB.
- 'Trans. Not Found' screen is displayed; press No button.
- Return Enter Item screen is displayed. Enter a valid Serialized Item number.
- Serialized Item screen is displayed and it prompts the user to enter a Serial Number. Enter a valid Serial Number.
- Item is added with the Serial Number.
- Enter same Serialized Item number again.
- Serialized Item screen is displayed and it prompts the user to enter a Serial Number. Enter the same Serial Number which was added in step 5.
- Incorrect dialog message displays in Duplicate Serial Number screen:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document