Last updated on APRIL 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.x, when attempting to set a Return to Vendor (RTV) to 'In-Progress' status from an external store application when there is no change in RTV quantities, the status of the RTV in RMS remains in approved status. This provides scope for cancellation when the store application starts processing the RTV. The following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an RTV request in RMS and approve it.
- In external store application, open the RTV in requested status for processing.
- Set the quantity to be the same as requested quantity.
- Publish RIB message to change the RTV status to In-Progress.
- The status of the RTV in RMS remains in approved status, giving scope for cancellation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms