Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an allocation, in the Select Locations screen using a location group, the field "Updateable" is set to "YES". After copying the allocation, the field "Updateable" becomes "NO". The field should copy as "Yes," matching the original allocation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new allocation. Select one item that has stock in at least one warehouse.
- Select a location list.
- Add Rules.
- Click calculate.
- Note that in the Select Locations screen, the field 'Updateable' is set to 'Yes'.
- Create a copy of the allocation.
- Go to the Select Locations screen.
- Note that the field 'Updateable' in the copied allocation is set to 'No'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms