Primary Cost Supplier Field In Itemloc Form Is Deleted After Discontinuing the Location for a Different pack item
(Doc ID 2058171.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primary Cost Supplier field in ITEMLOC form is getting deleted after another associated pack item was discontinued in a location level assigned to the same component item.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Search and edit a component item ( XXX ).
2. Component item have 3 pack items ( A, B and C ).
3. In the itemloc form of component item, pack A is set as primary cost pack.
4. Goto the Pack item B and Discontinue the location YYY.
5. After choosing Discontinued in the status for location YYY, a dialog box will appear. select Yes.
6. And going back to itemloc form of the component item(XXX), notice that primary cost pack is deleted for the location YYY.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document