Adjusted Delivery Fails When New Item Is Added to DSD Receipt
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x, when a store receipt is done for a store order and a new item is added to the receipt that is not on the order, AND the unit cost/case size for this item is changed, the confirmation of the receipt is successful. However, when the user tries to adjust this delivery later, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a store order on Store Orders screen with 1 item and approve it.
- Select this order for a direct delivery.
- Choose a received quantity for this item.
- Add a new item for this receipt. Enter quantity and change the unit cost.
- Confirm the order.
- Check the DB. Note that two items appear on the order and the newly added one disappears after a while. There are still 2 items on the shipment.
- Try to adjust the delivery and change the quantity of the newly added item. The error happens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms