Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.x, the shipped quantity in the Franchise Order screen becomes null after shipping the associated transfer.
In a Franchise Order (FO), when the origin location is a virtual warehouse, after the approval of the FO and shipping of the associated transfer, the shipped quantity becomes null. In a shipment, the origin warehouse is always a physical warehouse, while in a Franchise Order the origin location could be a virtual warehouse.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate: Franchise -> Franchise Orders and Returns -> New.
- Create and approve a Franchise Order (FO).
- Inventory -> Shipping -> Worksheet BOL Shipment.
- Ship the transfer associated to the FO.
- Menu option -> Ship. Press Ok.
- Franchise -> Franchise Orders and Returns -> Edit.
- Menu View -> Personalize.
- Remove the dates (end date and not after date) and add the shipped quantity to screen. Notice that the shipped qty is empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms