Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Container Checking screen is allowing users to add a new item which is not part of the Purchase Order (PO) for the container with "I" status and Appointment in "OPEN" status.
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate to Receiving > container checking > Enter the container_id (choose the received container with status 'I' and appointment 'OPEN') in the container field.
- Press the Execute query button.
- Now click on delete record button and delete the existing item.
- Click on Create record and add an item that does not belong to the PO.
- The item gets added to the container. No Item and PO validation takes place.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms