No Forecast Generated When Default Method is "Load Plan" and No Override in Forecast Maintenance Workbook
(Doc ID 2058657.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The System Forecast is not generated when all the item/store Forecast Method is "load plan".
Steps to recreate:
- Check that the "Data plan" measure is populated and "Forecast Start Date" is set properly.
- Set the "Default Forecast Method" to "Load plan" and make sure there are no overrides in "Forecast Method" for any item/store combination within the Forecast Maintenance workbook.
- Notice that the "System Forecast" has NOT been generated for all item/store combinations which is not expected.
- Check that "System forecast" has NOT been generated for all the item/store combinations with "Load Plan" as "Forecast Method".
- Override the "Forecast Method" to Bayesian for some item/store combinations then notice that "System Forecast" will be generated for the item/store combinations with "Load Plan" as "Forecast Method", also for the rest combination with default method that were 0 in previous step.
- Change the "Default Forecast method" to "Bayesian" in Forecast Administration workbook then notice that the "System Forecast" has been generated for all item/store combinations, even with "Load Plan" as "Forecast Method".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document