Wrong Actual Landed Cost (ALC) Calculation when Alloc Basis UOM Differs from Standard UOM
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Alloc basis Unit of Measure (UOM) differs from Standard UOM, the Number of units and Total fact are wrongly calculated in Actual costs (ALC_HEAD).
Steps to Re-create:
- UNIT_OPTIONS.RTM_TRNSPRT_OBL_ALLOC_METHOD = ASN (or use ASN-level Obligation in step 5.)
- Create item, fill all required data, include length, width, height, and type of packaging = case.
- Created an order for this product to the supplier for 560 pieces at one location.
- Ship and receive the order in its entirety. (full shipment and full receipt).
- Create and approve an obligation with Alloc Basis UOM as cubic meters.
- Wrong posting happens in the AlC_HEAD, ALC_COMP_LOC, TRAN_DATA.
- Finalize the PO, incorrect cost is written to TRAN_DATA.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms