Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When associating a fuzzy call to a device, primarily for the purposes of subsequent filtering in dispatch operations, the config_incident fields captured with the original call are not retained.
We can see that a new record in the INCIDENTS table is created when a fuzzy is associated with a device. The original call still holds the config_incident details, but these are not copied to the new record.
Steps to recreate:
1. Log into the Web Call Entry application and submit a fuzzy outage call with populated customer-defined fields - a new fuzzy event is created in NMS.
2. Log into Web Workspace and take authority.
3. Launch a Viewer and load a map.
4. Highlight the fuzzy event in Work Agenda, then select Actions > Associate Event....
5. When the "Associate Event Dialog" opens, select a device in the Viewer to associate to the fuzzy event and click "OK" on the dialog.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms