Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, when a user selects an existing printer as "Session printer" using either SIM PC UI or HH UI, the selected printer information is not saved. When the user tries to print a report when a transfer or a return is dispatched or received, the user is taken to a "Select Printer" menu, rather than printing the report to the selected session printer.
Steps to recreate:
1. Log into SIM PC UI as admin user
2. Navigate to 'Admin'-> 'Print' -> 'Session Printer'
3. Select a printer for the options shown and set a printer as session printer
4. Click on 'Save' and 'Back' buttons
5. Go back to 'Session Printer' and find that the selected printer is not saved
6. On HH UI, select 6->'Session Printer' and select an existing printer as session printer
7. On both HH and PC GUIs, go to 'Shipping/Receiving' and receive a transfer
8. On HH, opt to print the report and note that "Select printer" menu is shown - This should default to the session printer selected above
9. On PC UI, print the dispatched or received transfer and note that the printer selection menu is displayed - The session printer should have been the default printer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms