Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.2.1 version, Engineering
Unable to pull LAG circuit through Order.
You should be able to pull LAG circuit through Order.
1. Open Network Template CHRIS_LAG_GROUP_TEMPLATE.
2. Then created Connection type : CHRIS_TEST LAG Group with Category as Bandwidth.
3. Now create a connection spec using the connection type CHRIS_TEST LAG Group.
4. Add CHRIS_TEST Un-assignable Bandwidth and Assignable Bandwidth link in the Related Connection spec for the group connection spec CHRIS_TEST LAG Group as AGGREGATION and ASSIGNMENT relationship type respectively.
5. Open the Network Template CHRIS_TEST_GROUP_TEMPLATE and add the above connection spec CHRIS_TEST LAG Group,
6. Create a Network system CHRIS_TEST_LAG_NS using Network Template CHRIS_TEST_GROUP_TEMPLATE and place the two components and create a relationship between them
7. Double click the relationship to open the Managing a connection window.
8. In Managing a connection window , Drag and drop the CHRIS_TEST LAG Group connection spec in the Network Connection Spec.Then Right click on it and select Associate Group Connection. Select the CHRIS_TEST_LAG_GROUP bandwidth
in the search list.
9. Close the Managing a connection window.
10. Save the network system. Application should save with no errors.
11. Close and reopen the Network system. Then open the Managing a connection window. Observed that the associated CHRIS_TEST_LAG_GROUP group connection(ordered bandwidth) is seen as expected.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create orders for LAG circuits.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms