Unable To Pull LAG Circuit Through Order.
(Doc ID 2059423.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.2.1 version, Engineering
Unable to pull LAG circuit through Order.
You should be able to pull LAG circuit through Order.
1. Open Network Template LAG_GROUP_TEMPLATE.
2. Then created Connection type : TEST LAG Group with Category as Bandwidth.
3. Now create a connection spec using the connection type TEST LAG Group.
4. Add TEST Un-assignable Bandwidth and Assignable Bandwidth link in the Related Connection spec for the group connection spec TEST LAG Group as AGGREGATION and ASSIGNMENT relationship type respectively.
5. Open the Network Template TEST_GROUP_TEMPLATE and add the above connection spec TEST LAG Group,
6. Create a Network system TEST_LAG_NS using Network Template TEST_GROUP_TEMPLATE and place the two components and create a relationship between them
7. Double click the relationship to open the Managing a connection window.
8. In Managing a connection window , Drag and drop the TEST LAG Group connection spec in the Network Connection Spec.Then Right click on it and select Associate Group Connection. Select the TEST_LAG_GROUP bandwidth
in the search list.
9. Close the Managing a connection window.
10. Save the network system. Application should save with no errors.
11. Close and reopen the Network system. Then open the Managing a connection window. Observed that the associated TEST_LAG_GROUP group connection(ordered bandwidth) is seen as expected.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create orders for LAG circuits.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document