Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 18.104.22.168 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), discrepancy write off (DWO) for credit note (CN) matching is not getting rolled up in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION to ‘R’.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Credit Note Request (CNR) Cost (either after resolutions and rollup or a manual CNR).
- Create a CN from CNR with a cost discrepancy outside tolerance.
- Post the CN.
- Match CN and CNR with resolution of DWO. A record is created in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION with DWO and Status 'U'.
- Run rollup and posting batches.
- Note that theDWO posting is happening in the Financials stage table, but the record in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table is still in 'U' Status - not moving to 'R'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms