Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.3.x, the Receipt Number field is pre-filled on the receipt info screen for a non-retrieved transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to POS.
- Scan an item.
- Press tender and complete the sale transaction.
- Go to Return options.
- Enter 12 digit invalid receipt number and press Next from return options screen. Error message appears: 'Transaction not found'
- Press Enter/Yes. Receipt Info screen appears.
- Scan the above sale transaction and complete the return.
- Perform steps 1-6 again. Receipt Info screen appears.
- Note that the incorrect Receipt Number is pre-populated on receipt info screen which was entered during the last return transaction. This field should not be pre-populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms