Wrong Status and Update Date Time in Parent Schedule Allocation
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If creating a Parent allocation with the Minimum Available Quantity (e.g., 10 units), then running the schedule allocation batch such that the stock at the warehouse is reduced to 0, the expected results should be:
- the base batch should fail (not create any child) because the available quantity is not there in the warehouse
- the batch should update the Status to ‘SCHEDULE ERROR’ and update the date and time.
The batch does not creating a child; however, it does not update the status to ‘SCHEDULE ERROR'l nor is the date/time updated.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Schedule Parent Allocation with minimum available quantity defined.
2. Create another allocation and allocate all qty to a different store.
3. Because of step 2, the warehouse stock is 0.
4. Run the Schedule Alloc batch.
5. Check the Parent allocation status. The status is not "Schedule Error" and the "Update Date Time" field is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms