EBS - PS : Production Scheduling Is Creating A Work Order Routing For Planned Orders With Substitute Item
Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Production Scheduling - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Planning Engine
Production Scheduling (PS) 18.104.22.168
ASCP suggests to use the substitute item in place of primary item for some planned orders & for those planned orders Production Scheduling is creating a work order routing.
Expected to see primary routing used in place of work order routing.
Steps To Replicate:
1. Create a parent item 12105@BXO
2. Create a child primary component 1PE5543 (Processing LT = 100 days) & substitute component 1PE3585-NEW (Processing LT = 10 days)
3. Create a routing & BOM with the similar setup as like customers
4. Create an ASCP plan with constrained mode, so that substitute item will be used in place of primary
5. After running ASCP plan verify that BOM & routing is updated correctly to match with the source data.
6. ASCP suggested planned orders uses substitute item, since the purchasing lead time of the primary item is 100 days & substitute item is 10 days
7. Open PS model & verify that auto generated routing is created for the planned order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms