Item Created by XITEM Process is Kept in Worksheet Status in SVC_ITEM_MASTER and ITEM_MASTER Tables
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1.1, we find that for the XITEM creation process, item status is changed to 'W'orksheet in SVC_ITEM_MASTER and remains in 'W' status on ITEM_MASTER.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Publish a Level 1 item to RMS with an xItemCre message type for an item that is in error on CORESVC_ITEM_ERR.
- Validate the Level 1 item in Retail Integration Bus (RIB).
- Notice an error in RIB hospital stating that record for this item already exists in the staging table.
- Re-publish the Level 1 item as per Step 1 above to RMS with an xItemMod message type, but change the item description.
- Validate the Level 1 item in RMS.
- Notice that the message is processed successfully. The item description has also propagated to the ITEM_MASTER. However, the item status is changed to 'W' in SVC_ITEM_MASTER and remains in 'W' status on ITEM_MASTER.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms