The follow-up periodic report for Batch generation was scheduled after pressing the Auto Schedule button in the regulatory report tab
(Doc ID 2060245.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 6.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The periodic report (E2B) has been generated with the status as Submitted.
When pressing the [Auto Schedule] button in the regulatory report tab, the follow-up report for Batch generation was scheduled and this is not expected behavior.
The follow-up periodic report (E2B) should not schedule automatically.
- Batch Report for E2B has been configured in codelist: Batch report
1. Go to case action > open
2. Search the case
3. Select the case
4. Click [Batch]
5. Set the report as E2B and select the message type (one of the periodic report)
7. Open this case. Go to the regulatory report tab
8. The e2b report (under periodic report) has been scheduled as 'Batch generation"
9. Change the status as Submitted
10. Click the [Auto Schedule] button
11. The follow-up report (under periodic report) has been scheduled as "Manual: Batch Generation".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document