Cannot Assign 'Submit' or 'Approve' Permissions to Any Role in the Retail Security Manager Screens
(Doc ID 2060247.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) version 13.2.7, we find that we cannot assign 'Submit' or 'Approve' permissions to any role using the Retail Security Manager (RSM) screens. Specifically, even with the RSM_NAME_PERMISSION having the settings for 'Submit' and 'Approve' for the certain options, the checkboxes are disabled in the application.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enter Retail Price Management (RPM) as an Admin user.
- Select RSM in the task LOV.
- Select Role Administration / Edit Workflow Permission.
- Select a Role from the “Role Administration” list and click edit.
- Select “Oracle Retail Price Management” in the Application LOV.
- Try to check that “Approve” or “Submit” are options that can be performed. Note that the fields are disabled.
- Try to check that “Edit” or “View” are options that should not be possible. Note that the fields are enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!