Error: "Unable to Load Project With ID of Xxxx" When Exporting Primavera XML Project from P6 Web
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 8.3 to 15.1]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 8.3 to 15.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Error "Unable to Load Project With ID of Xxxx" when trying to export a project from P6 Web Access as Primavera XML.
- This happens for projects with "; : , ( and /" in the project name and/or project ID.
- Example Error from Web: Unable to load project with ID of 745800.
- Why Can an XML Project Be Exported From the Client Without Error but Cannot Be Exported From the Web Without Getting Message 'Unable to Load Project With ID of Xxxx"?
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Log into P6 Web > Projects > EPS > Create a new project with "; : , ( and /" characters in the project name and/or project ID
2) Go to Actions > Import Export > Primavera XML > Select Project > Export >
3) See error
For P6 to export the project
Remove the characters from the Project ID and Name and try again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms