Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user toggles between multiple tabs in the Allocation application, (s)he is always taken to the Daily Intake report tab and the data is refreshed. The user needs to enter the search criteria again each time the tab is changed.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Allocation and click on Dashboard -> Allocator Dashboard.e
- Enter the week as 28-JUN-15 and click on Search. Search results are displayed.
- Click on another tab (example: Manage Allocation tab).
- Again click on Allocator Dashboard. The dashboard is reset.
- Click on Allocation Model tab and enter the details: Allocation ID 50155, style 100001137; click on Apply.
- Click on Manage Allocation tab again and navigate back to the Allocator Dashboard. User is again navigated to the Daily Intake tab (this must be the tab displayed by default).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms